One more week for OSCON proposals
The OSCON Call for Proposals ends February 7th.
In the Perl track, we're looking for:
- Who's going to do a Plack talk?
- Modern Perl or modern Perl.
- Cool new things you can do with Perl 5.14 (see the Perl 5.14 posts at The Effective Perler)
- Using Unicode in Perl
- The latest Perl development support tools
- Current Perl good-enough practices
- What's up with Parrot and Perl 6
If you're not up to a 40 minute talk, especially if you're a new presenter, we also have short, low pressure 5-minute lightning talks.
And, since speaker participation includes a peer-review process, I have a lot of advice on improving your chances.