Double Prime is Hiring!
We are looking for 4 full-time engineers to join our team. This is a full-time W2 position with a 401k and health benefits. Some roles are available as work-from-home (tele- commute from within the US) and others will be on site in NYC.
Roles will include:
- day-to-day interaction with the our group, client management, and design firms, maintaining and developing websites
- new application development
- systems and network administration (solaris, linux, cisco)
Most importantly, a thorough knowledge of OO perl is required. Beyond that, since we are looking for people to fulfill multiple roles, specifics are listed below.
We are looking for 1 full-time engineer to join our team. This is a full-time W2 position with health benefits and 401k. Some roles are available as work-from-home (tele-commute from within the US) and others will be on site in NYC.
Front-end developer requirements:
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with front-end concepts: AJAX (XMLHttpRequest)
- Must have Drupal Theming API, Drupal, JQuery and some php experience
- Must be experienced with debugging tools such as Firebug.
- Knowledge of Perl, Mod_Perl is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc) is a plus.
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux (required)
- Version Control: Knowledge of one of the following is required: git, svn, cvs, rcs
We are looking for 3 full-time engineers to join our team. This is a full-time W2 position with a 401k and health benefits. Some roles are available as work-from-home (tele- commute from within the US) and others will be on site in NYC.
The Drupal engineer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining software systems to support our clients* projects in online marketing, e-commerce and mobile applications.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support
- Supporting customers
- integration of internally developed applications and commercial software
- Maintain awareness of trends in the fields of: web-based technology (including ecommerce), IT security and object oriented programming.
- Ongoing Involvement in the larger Drupal community.
- Assist in improving on all existing Drupal products
- Work with internal and 3rd party teams to support existing applications
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Drupal as it relates to existing application development, new development and support
Editor’s Note: The Drupal position requires Perl knowledge for integration with other systems, and some system administration tools.
[From the YAPC::NA Blog.]