Task::Dancer is just a collection of everything-Dancer. It was started by Sawyer X, and now I'm helping maintaining it.
Being a collection of all modules (plugins, mostly) for Dancer, it is a good way to show external progress in the framework (the internal progress was blogged a few days ago).
This new release includes:
- Dancer::Plugin::Bcrypt, a simple interface to the bcrypt method,
- Dancer::Plugin::XML::RSS, an interface to parsing and generating RSS files,
- Dancer::Session::MongoDB, a session back-end using MongoDB,
- Dancer::Template::TemplateFlute, a wrapper to Template::Flute,
- Dancer::Logger::ColorConsole, is a logger back-end, mostly for debugging purposes, that colorizes the log accordingly with user-defined rules,
- Dancer::Plugin::Mongo is not a new module, but was disabled on last version, because MongoDB module was failing to install. It is a simple wrapper to MongoDB.