PR-Challenge: January 1st PR
So, yeah, to make me more active in the Perl community I decided to join the Pull Request Challenge. I have a quite big number of modules to maintain, but sometimes it is good to look to some other people code to learn something.
My attribution for January was Data::ObjectDriver. I am not sure, yet, what this module is about, but I learned some stuff already, dealing with Module::Install. That was enough for a simple Pull Request [see here]. Hopefully it will be useful for other people as well. Also, hope it gets accepted.
Although this is enough for the Challenge, I expect, in the next days, to prepare at least one more Pull Request. So, stay tuned.
EDIT: The second pull request [here] did not take that much time. Fixed a test that was failing given new error message on DBD::SQLite.