graphql-perl - a GraphQL implementation in Perl
- Use as "modern" Perl as possible: one of the Mo* family, plus type-checking
- Follow the JS implementation where it makes sense, but be open to more Perlish ways where that's easier/better
- it will be useful to have a possibility in module-starter to generate a GitHub-aware filebase, including meta info pointing at your GH repo, and .travis.yml and .gitignore and MANIFEST.SKIP
- a workable "modern" type system looks achievable with Moo, Type::Tiny, Function::Parameters, and Return::Type. It would probably be useful to enhance module-starter with boilerplate for these too.
- Pegex looks promising as a means of lexing and parsing GraphQL. If this is successful enough, it may even be possible to use the grammar beyond Perl, in line with Ingy's "Acmeist" philosophy.
- Tests will just be straightforward Test::More for the present time. A future possibility also advancing the above would be to use TestML for tests.
- For the GraphQL internal type system, it may or may not be possible to use Type::Tiny for that too!