After some really fantastic help & support from potyl I got Gtk3::WebKit to pass it's installation tests on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise, LTS).
Given that this requires one step that cpan/cpanm won't deal with out of the box, in the interests of documenting for the interwebs ...
Dependencies ... at least on Ubuntu 12.04:
aptitude install xvfb libgirepository1.0-dev pkg-config libgtk-3-dev libglib2.0-dev libglib2.0-0 gir1.2-webkit-3.0
A fresh new version of perlbrew is out that incorporates some sweet new sugar via arc:
perlbrew install --switch stable
Which expands as:
- Install the "latest stable" Perl - don't make me think about version numbers ;)
- When you're done, switch to it
It is just sugar, but it makes a one-lin…
What does this produce:
SET foo = 0;
foo = 1 IF 0;
'--'; foo; '--';
(If you don't see the answer, click through to the page ;)
This is one of those blog posts where I (ab)use blogs.perl.org to document some notes, primarily for myself ...
- Server A : is the old "Master"
- Server B : is the new "Master" (a rebuild of A) and for a transition period is replicating from A until it is promoted to the main Master and A can be switched off.
- Server C : currently replicates from A, however we want to instead move it to replicate from B in advance of replacing A with B.