Updates to five of my CPAN reviews
I've updated five of my CPAN reviews, adding new modules and updating where new versions of modules have been released.
I've added the ability to comment at the end of each review, using disqus. Following a suggestion from Ben Bullock, module names in the summary table now link to the review section for the module, and there's a separate link for the module's doc.
- Modules for generating passwords:
- Added module Session::Token, which is much faster than the other modules, and takes random number generation seriously.
- A new version of App::Genpass - switched from Mouse to Moo, which made it a bit faster.
- A new version of Crypt::XkcdPassword, contains new wordlist EN::Roget, which addresses some of the issues I raised.
- Modules for locating an IP address:
- Modules for spelling numbers in English:
- Modules for parsing User-Agent strings
- Modules for defining constants
- Added Scalar::Construct.
Updates to the other two reviews will come, but I've got quite a few modules to add to both, so they'll be a while yet.