Test::Class::Moose on the CPAN
- Add class/method skipping.
- Rename almost every overrideable method to /^test_/.
- Add a time reporting class. You can now fetch real, user and system time for each class or test method.
- Make sure we have hi-res time reporting
- Move statistics gathering into its own classes
- Add include/exclude test method filtering
- Skip a test class if we don't find any test methods
- Most attributes pushed into Test::Class::Moose::Config
- Added "randomize" attribute per Udo Oji.
Let me know your thoughts or if there's anything else you think it needs.