Long-time Perlista hfb reports from a sadly regressive DEFCON:
I've released the second part of my series comparing Perl, Python and Ruby's testing ecosystems, on my testing-focussed blog
I've started a new series on my testing blog about the differences between Perl, Python, and Ruby's testing ecosystems and architectures. First article looking at the most basic assertions is done:
If you're a Perl developer in the UK, I will literally send you free money by email: http://eepurl.com/bNSF9P
London Perl Workshop: http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2015/ on 12th of December.
I'm pleased to be sponsoring again this year as http://perl.careers/, but a reminder that the deadline for talks is end of this week, Friday the 6th of November!
If you'll just be attending but not speaking, by signing up early you'll make sure there's enough coffee and beer for you...
Search this blog
- DEFCON fail
- Comparing Perl, Python and Ruby's testing ecosystems, part 2
- Comparing Perl, Python, and Ruby's test assertions
- A pretty stupid idea...
- Reminder: London Perl Workshops Call For Papers ending soon!
- Preparing for a Technical Interview (with Perl)
- How to write a Developer CV/Résumé that will get you hired
- Perl 6 Status
- Launched http://perl.careers/
- Install XML::LibXML without root