I officially join Fruit Protectors R Us:
Recently, Packt published a book called Debian 7: System Administration Best Practices.
Some time before they had emailed me asking if I would be a reviewer. I know some readers have in the past been disappointed with Packt's books, and thought that since I had time I might be able to contribute enough suggestions to help make the book better. I explained that I am a Perl programmer, not a Debian administrator, and on that understanding we agreed.
I was not told the name of the author, and…
A discrepancy has arisen between the list of output formats supported by Graphviz, and the list supported by my module GraphViz2.
I'm thinking of switching from a standalone irc client to 1 which runs in Chrome, or perhaps in FF.
Search this blog
- Netting apples against possums
- A book on Debian admin
- Graphviz V 2.34, GraphViz2 V 2.23 and output formats
- Perl in the news - A public bus service case
- Plz recommend an in-browser irc client
- Marpa's Advantages
- MarpaX::Languages::SVG::Parser - Nested parsing
- Anyone using HTML::WikiConverter? If not, what else?
- Tree::DAG_Node V 1.14 + utf8 + read_tree()
- Config::Tiny V 2.15 supports utf8