So far I've found:
Firstly, some history: Many, many years ago, I released a module called X500::DN. It was very crudely written, and only handled the few DNs I had personally seen.
I'm collecting notes on Perl modules, including articles, which impinge on this huge issue.
I'd be delighted if someone has beaten me to it, but if not, please comment freely...
Search this blog
- A note about Text::Table::Manifold
- A survey of table rendering packages
- A note about X500::DN and X500::DN::Marpa
- A survery of gettext and I18N resources
- Fancy Matching of Delimited Text
- Some Perl modules cross-referenced by Purpose
- A Note About Parsing Graphviz DOT files
- Q: Nestoria Dev Blog and comments
- Warning: perlsphere.net has been hacked
- A marvellous source of color info