Perl 5 Porters Mailing List Summary: January 9th-15th
Following is the p5p (Perl 5 Porters) mailing list summary for the past week.
News and updates
Perl 5.22.3 is now available!
Perl 5.24.1 is now available!
- Dave Mitchell TPF Grant 2 reports #156 and #157.
- Perl #130543:
Configure: Cross/to-scp duplicates targetdir when rerun.
- Perl #130546:
Better-written-as-warning missing on
- Perl #130550: Out of bounds read when calling perl from C.
- Perl #77934: Bus error with (unshared) dir handles and threads.
- Perl #130098: Multiple segfaults in Storable.
- Perl #130262:
- Perl #130530:
Assertion failure in
utf8.con HP-UX PA-RISC.
- Perl #130534: Test failures under DragonFly BSD.
Curtis (Ovid) Poe asked about rephrasing an error message regarding subroutine names.
asked (What to
qr/(?i-i:foo)/) whether we should warn when a regular
expression has flags that negate and cancel each other.
(changing the format of op tree dumping (
changing the output of op tree dumping on the C-side to a more useful