Perl QA Hackathon 2011 - Day 1
Short summary before the day closes:
- Started installation of a Tapper instance for tracking Perl benchmarks.
- Set up own CPAN mirror to be used as stable base for Benchmark::Perl::Formance.
- Asked AndyA to resurrect the TAP v13 spec to testanything.org. Succeeded.
- Wrote App::Prove::Plugin::Idempotent, based on refactoring by AndyA to allow overriding the final summary "ok" line in Test::Harness.
- Made Data::DPath maintenance release, requested by rafl.
- Received fix for Class::MethodMaker issues with 5.14 from Nicholas Clark - uploaded new version.
Funny town, this Amsterdam.
I really enjoy it.