berrybrew version 1.33 released!
I've released berrybrew version 1.33. This version has significant enhancements, along with some bug fixes and handling of some uncaught exceptions. The changes reflect versions 1.30 to 1.33.
Major changes include:
- Allows you to install, switch to, remove and use Strawberry Perls directly
- Can now spawn a CLI window for any Perl you have installed
- Allows you to spawn a CLI window for the currently active Perl
- Provides access to modify several of the core configuration options (debug, file association etc)
- Allows you to disable all berrybrew Perls and restore to system default
- Performs an upgrade on any previous berrybrew install
- Adds any new configuration options, while preserving the values of any previously set existing ones
- Provides facility to install the most recent version of Strawberry Perl
- Allows you to have berrybrew manage the .pl file association
- Allows you to have the UI run at system startup
- Aborts if trying to install the same version that's already installed
- You can now leave off the 32/64 bit prefix on a Perl name, and we'll default to _64
- All execution paths return a proper exit code
- Added new
berrybrew hiddencommand, lists all, well, hidden commands
For all other changes, please refer to the Changes file.