(Original Russian version of this text is available in the 7th edition of the Pragmatic Perl magazine.)
This august, in the centre of Kiev, there took place an annual international conference YAPC::Europe 2013. I attended almost no talks, thus can only write about the organisational point of view.
We started the preparations in July 2013. It all begun with a simple question of whether we had to make a YAPC in Kiev.
I've changed the configuration file of the conference site and now all submitted talks are visible. Enjoy!
We are proud to announce that we will have the full-time three-day Partner Programme for the partners of the conference attendees.
Our idea is that both the attendee and their partner come together to the venue in the morning, then split, and in the evening they meet again at the venue. Partners participating in the Programme pay only for the tickets to museums etc, or food they consume during their day. No additional fees.
More details and a draft schedule have been just published in this week's newsletter…
Search this blog
- Moscow.pm's new leader
- The post-post about the YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev
- YAPC::Europe 2013 talks
- The Partner Programme at the YAPC::Europe 2013
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 19
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 23. A brief update
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 24. Booking a hotel and discounts
- More on video recordings
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev. Week minus 25. A Ceasefire
- Make Gabor happy please