I've changed the configuration file of the conference site and now all submitted talks are visible. Enjoy!
We are proud to announce that we will have the full-time three-day Partner Programme for the partners of the conference attendees.
Our idea is that both the attendee and their partner come together to the venue in the morning, then split, and in the evening they meet again at the venue. Partners participating in the Programme pay only for the tickets to museums etc, or food they consume during their day. No additional fees.
More details and a draft schedule have been just published in this week's newsletter…
There are a few small and big things that we did last week for the conference. Let us tell you about them.
First of all, we signed a contract with the river cruise boat and are thinking now of the best possible route so that we can both see the incredible Kiev landscape from water and have enough time for the social part on board. Also, we are working on the buffet menu. All in all, the cruise is going to be an amazing conference experience. Just take a look at their official video.
Let us also remind that less than a mo…
A couple of days ago we launched an incredible service for the attendees of this year's YAPC::Europe in Kiev.
Book the hotel using our service and do two things at once:
- You will get the room with the lowest available price.
- You will support the conference by increasing the conference budget (at zero price for yo…
Search this blog
- YAPC::Europe 2013 talks
- The Partner Programme at the YAPC::Europe 2013
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 19
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 23. A brief update
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 24. Booking a hotel and discounts
- More on video recordings
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev. Week minus 25. A Ceasefire
- Make Gabor happy please
- YAPC::Europe 2013 in Kiev, week minus 26. Perl 7
- More on Perl 7