The workshop surveys for the German and Dutch Perl Workshops are now online, and you can see them at the following links:
I'm particularly proud of the Dutch Perl Workshop site, as Theo emailed me just before the event and asked whether it would be possible to have a survey. Within 24 hours, we'd set up the site, and emailed out the first …
The 2013 London Perl Workshop Conference Survey results are now online.
Although percentage wise the submissions are up, the actual number of respondents are just slightly lower than previous years. Though it has to be said I'm still pleased to get roughly a third of attendees submitting survey responses. It might not give a completely accurate picture of the event, but hopefully we still get a decent flavour of it.
Two questions, which I plan to pay closer attention to in future surveys are; 'How do you rate your …
Search this blog
- YAPC::Europe 2014 Survey results are online
- GPW2014 & NLPW2014 Survey results
- My 2014 QA Hackathon
- LPW2013 Survey Results
- YE2013 & PPW2013 Survey Results online
- YAPC::NA 2013 - The Results Are Out
- YAPC Conference Surveys Update
- QA Hackathon Website Update
- QA Hackathon Website on GitHub
- YAPC::Europe 2012 - The Survey Results