The 2013 London Perl Workshop Conference Survey results are now online.
Although percentage wise the submissions are up, the actual number of respondents are just slightly lower than previous years. Though it has to be said I'm still pleased to get roughly a third of attendees submitting survey responses. It might not give a completely accurate picture of the event, but hopefully we still get a decent flavour of it.
Two questions, which I plan to pay closer attention to in future surveys are; 'How do you rate your …
Last night I managed to get all the talk and tutorial feedback emails out to the speakers from YAPC::NA 2013. If you were a speaker at the event, and haven't received an email from me, first check your spam filters, and then contact me, and I can resend yours.
This year we had 351 talk evaluation responses, 29 course evaluation responses and 121 conference survey responses.
Search this blog
- My 2014 QA Hackathon
- LPW2013 Survey Results
- YE2013 & PPW2013 Survey Results online
- YAPC::NA 2013 - The Results Are Out
- YAPC Conference Surveys Update
- QA Hackathon Website Update
- QA Hackathon Website on GitHub
- YAPC::Europe 2012 - The Survey Results
- UsePerl and Other Stories
- YAPC::NA 2012 - The Survey Results