Looking for some help with Japanese POD

I maintain Term::ReadPassword::Win32 that has a POD file in Japanese. Now it got 2 bug reports for the Japanese POD, but even though both Japanese and Hungarian write their family name first, I don't know Japanese that well.... To say the least.

I am looking for a nice person who would check if the content of that files is still relevant. Convert it to utf8 and fix the two bugs reports related to that file. (See the bug reports and the GitHub repo linked from the above page.)

2 Comments

I sent a pull request - actually you don't need a knowledge of Japanese to handle it. I didn't read/check the content of POD, merely converted the encoding, renamed the file and added =encoding header.

https://github.com/szabgab/Term-ReadPassword-Win32/pull/2

Leave a comment

About Gabor Szabo

user-pic Perl author and trainer. Usually writing on other sites: Writing the Perl Maven tutorial Perl 6 articles. Started a Perl IDE. Running the Weekly Perl newsletter. My personal blog.