I’ve upgraded Facebook::Graph to work with the new Facebook v2 Graph API. For those of you who’ve been asking me to do this, here you go! For those of you using Facebook::Graph and didn’t ask me, you should know that Facebook will be discontinuing the Graph v1 API April 30th. If you don’t upgrade to this version of the module, then your apps will stop working.
[From my blog.]
Search this blog
- In this presentation that I gave at MadMongers last month, I...
- Test Driven Development by David Delikat
- Test Driven Development
- Using Amazon SES and SNS from Perl.
- Facebook::Graph 1.1000
- MadMongers (Madison Perl Mongers)
- Introduction to Mojolicious
- New Perl Module: AWS::SNS::Verify
- I gave this talk about Automated Scoring Systems at MadMongers...