Sometimes you want to do something fancy with images in a completely automated way. So for example, maybe you want to turn the image on the left into the image on the right:
It turns out this is a pretty simple process using Imager.
Step 1 - Create a blank…
Search this blog
- MadMongers (Madison Perl Mongers)
- Masking Images with Imager
- A hackable text editor for the 21st Century
- Android Client for Lacuna Expanse
- In this presentation that I gave at MadMongers last month, I...
- Test Driven Development by David Delikat
- Test Driven Development
- Using Amazon SES and SNS from Perl.
- Facebook::Graph 1.1000