I’m pleased to announce the release of USPS::RateRequest 0.0100. We’ve been developing this module in-house at The Game Crafter for a couple years now. It’s much faster than Business::Shipping, because it submits multiple simultaneous requests to USPS rather than doing them in series. And it’s more accurate than your typical request because it uses the result of Box::Calc to determine the exact dimensions and weight of…
As we prepare to do a series of talks on Platform as a Service (PaaS) at the next MadMongers, I felt this article on Anti-Paterns for PaaS would be a nice share.
[From my blog.]
Search this blog
- Platform as a Service Shootout
- PaaS Anti-Patterns
- Firebase - Build Realtime Apps
- MadMongers Tonight
- WiMP : The Wirld's Mightiest Programmer Competition
- The Joy In What We Do by Sawyer X This is perhaps the best...
- Charlie Stross on the future of technology and Perl.
- Create Perl Competition to the PHP Content Management System
- Box::Calc 1.0