All Talks Welcome
I’ve apparently been too effective in asking for the talks we want for our primary two tracks, or not effective enough at explaining that we have 5 total tracks and that you can submit any kind of talk you want for YAPC::NA 2012. I say this because Sawyer X posted a comment indicating he didn’t think his talks would be welcome. I apologize that I gave that impression to anyone.
For the record, here are the tracks at YAPC::NA 2012:
- Perl in the Wild - Real world Perl applications.
- Perl 101 - The stuff everybody needs to know to be a good Perl programmer.
- Anything Goes #1 - Talk about your favorite module, framework, or what halve you.
- Anything Goes #2 - Same as Anything Goes #1.
- Mini Workshops - 1 or 2 hour long hands-on tutorials.
We’re still looking for sessions to fill all of those areas, although we could definitely use some 1-hour long mini workshops.
[From the YAPC::NA Blog.]