Celebrate the inauguration of CPAN on the 14th August by doing something related to CPAN: release something, blog about your favourite module, or email its author thanking her or him.
More details, and a list of ideas for inclusion, can be found on my blog. Any and all suggestion…
- In the Account menu (top right) on MetaCPAN, select Profile.
- Scroll down to the Profiles section and select Gittip from the "Add Profile" drop-down.
- Fill in your gittip id and click on the word "check" to the right.
- Scroll down and hit "Save Profile"
And don't forget to join the Perl community on gittip!
Search this blog
- CPAN Day - 14th August!
- The Perl gittip community has 499 members
- An author's CPAN dashboard
- The CPAN new dist a month contest
- Add your gittip id to your MetaCPAN account
- Tool tip: looking at a module's source
- The CPAN Report 2013
- Release a new distribution every month in 2014
- CPAN modules for converting markdown to HTML
- Fancy writing a Dist::Zilla plugin?