In the year 2000, the world was a different place. Y2K was still fresh in our memories, many of us had just partied like it was 1999 and Mark Fowler had given up eating chocolate.
I've put together a brief overview of some of the ways to automate finding unused variables in your Perl code:
I use ot a lot when it comes to opening files. I wanted to be able to use this tool from inside vim as well. It turns out, the solution is quite simple.
Search this blog
- The Perl Advent Calendar 2022 Call for Papers is Now Open
- Making Dynamically Required Package Names More Discoverable in Perl
- Finding unused variables in your Perl code
- Opening Files Quickly from Inside vim
- CPAN Bus Factor
- Creating a Twitter List of CPAN Authors
- Managing Your Travis CI Config Files with App::CISetup
- How I Spent My Perl Toolchain Summit v2019
- About the Various PANs
- meta::hack 3 wrap report