Padre 1.00 has been released
That's right, Padre, the Perl IDE has just hit the 1.0 milestone.
Sadly there's not a lot of fanfare over this release. For the most part the changes from 0.98 to 1.0 have been patches applied by Kevin Dawson (bowtie) and improvements to the Debugger - Kevin's project in Padre.
The Change list for release 1.0 is as follows:
- Applied Patch in #1488 comment:7 itcharlie++ (BOWTIE)
- Apply patch for #1504 dod++ (BOWTIE)
- Apply patch2 from #1459 bojinlund++ (BOWTIE)
- Update Makefile.PL with new versions (BOWTIE)
- Add Patch for cut n paste adam++ #1312 (BOWTIE)
- Fix Debug ip hanging, use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost (BOWTIE)
- fix some unwanted background noise from debug raw (BOWTIE)
- Apply patch from #1508 itcharlie++ (BOWTIE)
- Add refresh_breakpoint_panel to Wx::Main (BOWTIE)
- Add correct comment for PerlXS (BOWTIE)
As you can see Kevin is keeping the wheels turning and people are submitting patches.
While development isn't as active as it once was, Padre is still seeing improvements, but releases are a little further apart.
If you are using Padre and you want to see something fixed or added feel free to drop into #padre on irc.perl.org say hi, ask questions, change the world! :)