Config::Tiny V 2.15 supports utf8
I made myself co-maint of Config::Tiny, and, after not hearing back from Adam for over 2 weeks after I sent him the following outline (from the Changes file) of my proposed patches, I've released V 2.15:
2.15 Sun Aug 4 14:59:00 2013
- Clean up the shambolic dates in this file.
- Add a note under Caveats about setting options more that once. Only the first case is respected.
Thanx to Kimmel K. See RT#69795.
- Add a $encoding parameter to read_file() and write_file(). See docs for details.
Add t/04.utf8.t and t/04.utf8.txt.
Thanx to Mark Lawrence and Wolfgang Husmann. See RT#71029 and RT#85571.
- For BSD-based systems, when writing a file during tests, use:
my($temp_dir) = File::Temp -> newdir('temp.XXXX', CLEANUP => 1, EXLOCK => 0, TMPDIR => 1);
- Rename t/*.t files. I use '.' rather than '_' in file names because the latter is a shift char (and I'm lazy).
- Add MANIFEST.SKIP, Changelog.ini, Build.PL, META.json.
- Add an FAQ to the docs.
- Clean up the docs.
Report bugs via RT, as usual (for me).
Let the bugfest begin!