I've released version 1.34 of berrybrew.
- UI elements now update on the fly, so all changes are reflected immediately
- You can 'use' any version of installed Perl from the UI, which opens up a new CLI window set to use the selected version
- You can now fetch the updated list of Strawberry Perls available through the UI
- Cloning installed Perls as well as a myriad of other operations can now be done through the UI
- The API has been updated so that internal objects are updated live-time. This makes having long-running processes possible
- Build/Test infrastructure updates
- Documentation updates
- Minor bug fixes
I've just got a new full time job, programming in Perl... finally, after several years of looking for that perfect work environment. Some of it will be on Windows (which I haven't used except for developing
berrybrew), so I'm actually looking forward to using my own software, especially how useful its become thanks to the new UI I've developed.