RxPerl release candidate is out
I was working on the completely fresh rewrite of perlmodules.net, when I decided I want to use WebSockets with this site.
So "innovations" started flowing through my mind in order to achieve WebSocketry, and ended-up deciding it would be very helpful if I could use ReactiveX on my Mojolicious site, in terms of size and neatness of the code, buglessness and maintainability.
This is how we ended up with RxPerl, a project I spent a lot of time to make it work well.
Now at version v0.16.0 on CPAN, it is a release candidate. I would like to ask anyone interested to take a l…