What's the Mad Doctor Doing?
In case you were wondering what Damian been's doing lately (and don't you dare say "Damian Who?" -- unless your name is Damian), he's been writing a series of articles for IBM Developer Works about the Vim editor.
- Scripting the Vim editor, Part 1: Variables, values, and expressions
- Scripting the Vim editor, Part 2: User-defined functions
- Scripting the Vim editor, Part 3: Built-in lists
- Scripting the Vim editor, Part 4: Dictionaries
- Scripting the Vim editor, Part 5: Event-driven scripting and automation
On an unrelated note, one of my brothers is a psychiatric nurse. He often has to deal with patients in the Conway Ward. Coincidence?
Awesome! My favorite coding (anything to do with text) tool.
Excellent, one of my favorite Perl authors writing about my favorite text editor.
Thanks for the links, and also, I like the shiny look & feel over here quite a bit.
In short, Ovid, you rock.