Perl 5 Porters Mailing List Summary: March 28th - April 4th
Following is the p5p (Perl 5 Porters) mailing list summary for the past week. Enjoy!
March 28th - April 4th
News and updates
- Perl #127805: Let programs adjust buffer size of read filehandles.
- Perl #127829: Bleadperl breaks Pod::Usage::Return.
- Perl #127810:
-Dfortify_incConfigure option to remove
- Perl #127790: Segfault involving Data::Dumper, anonymous sub, and scalar ref.
- Perl #127231: Bleadperl breaks App::JobLog.
- Perl #127727: Bleadperl breaks RPerl.
- Perl #77990:
fileno()fails to return descriptor of filehandle.
- Perl #8979: "Ambiguous use" isn't.
- Perl #28019: Non-compliant Syslog UDP packets.
- Perl #126206:
SIGFPEinteger divide by zero in
- Perl #127760: File::Path fails tests in non-threaded builds on smoke testing.
- Perl #126182: Regex causing memory leak.
- Perl #127799: Bleadperl breaks Module::Build::Pluggable.
Shlomi Fish provides a patch in
to correct some spelling errors in
Tony Cook provides a patch for
stat() behaves differently when passed an array in argument
Dave Mitchell provides a patch for
charset.t fails on Solaris).
We received a nice thank-you email from Nicolas Graf. Fun to read!
Todd Rinaldo suggested a patch in
to be able to compile Perl so it does not also load the current
@INC. There is a conversation ongoing on the