Perl 5 Porters Mailing List Summary: April 11th-16th
Following is the p5p (Perl 5 Porters) mailing list summary for the past week.
- Dave Mitchell TPF Grant 2 reports #170, #171.
- Perl #131135:
make test.valgrinddoesn't work on cpan, dist, ext.
- Perl #131136: valgrind errors in Storable.
- Perl #131142: if pragma POD addition for modules with an empty import list.
- Perl #131148: B::Deparse hangs on cyclic constants.
- Perl #131155: string-to-number coercion caching broken by locale.
- Perl #130801:
SvNV()does not store computed value to NV slot.
- Perl #131100: The
../relative path misbehaving with regard to
- Perl #131110: CORE/util.h breaks if multiply included (patch).
- Perl #131124: commit 2e6f1ae9c: breaks blead.
Leave a comment