Perl 5 Porters Mailing List Summary: May 9th-16th
Following is the p5p (Perl 5 Porters) mailing list summary for the past week.
Perl 5.26.0-RC1 was released and tested thoroughly. We will need to also release RC2.
- Dave Mitchell Grant #2 reports #172, #173, #174.
- Dave Mitchell Grant #2 report #175.
- Dave Mitchell Grant #2 report for April 2017.
- Perl #131291: Slowdown in integer loops.
- Perl #131314: "unused parameter" warning when building with g++.
- Perl #131315: Net::Ping in bleadperl broken on Windows XP.
- Perl #131316:
perlbugshould identify trackable module better.
Kent Fredric opened a ticket
(Perl #131304 to
collect the additionally discussed prose regarding
Jim Keenan provided a patch to fix a
Makefile.PL issue in
Time::HiRes with the issue of
Zakariyya Mughal asked about supporting file path names under Windows. The task seems more involved than one might think as explained by Leon Timmermans in the thread.
Add new string comparison macros in
handy.h) adding new string