Test::More in serious need of review, be afraid!
Do you want Test-* to be released with only one pair of eyes spending any significant time looking at it? No? Me either!
This blog post is a cry out for review. Test-Builder/More/Simple are being seriously reworked. From my perspective as the author of these changes everything looks fine, but that is just one set of eyes.
How can you help?
- Download the latest Test-Simple dev release, make sure your stuff all works with it
- Look at the source on github, comment on it. leave a +/-1 as a comment, or open an issue
- Read the API documentation
- Read the architecture documentation
- Seriously pick any random file in lib/ and try to grok it
- Ping me directly and ask how you can help
The git history on master does not lend itself well to review. This is a harder problem to solve. I have been urged by a couple people to rewrite history to make things more clear. I will take the time to make a cleaner branch where history is easier to read. Assuming the new branch works out, and accurately represents history, I will rename master to something else (but always keep it so that people can see it)