pjam on rails - build server for perl applications.
Pjam - is the build server for perl applications.
Hi All! It's still in alpha stage, but anybody is welcome to try it out. Pjam provides standard continues integration server api with additional features:
- checks out source code from subversion VCS
- creates builds
- keeps artefacts
- notifies users on successful / failed builds
- shows differences between builds
- shows users activity log - who, what and when changed
- shows build's detailed logs
- and more ...
Pjam uses pinto to handle cpan dependencies, Pjam is a rails application. Sqlite or mysql database engine may be used as data storage. Check out more on https://github.com/melezhik/pjam-on-rails