Further Perl 6 Adventures
Howdy, peoples! I've written a few more posts on my blog about my adventures exploring Perl 6.
- Exploring Perl 6: Sigil Invariance is all about the basic rules for variable sigils in Perl 6 and how they differ from previous Perls.
- Exploring Perl 6: Numeric Types covers the built-in number types in Perl 6, including the fantastically useful native support for rationals, and even complex numbers!
- Exploring Perl 6: Hyper Operators goes into detail about how to apply binary operators through pairs of lists.
- Exploring Perl 6: Meta Operators looks at some more operators that change operators, including reductions, zips, crosses, and reversals.
- Exploring Perl 6: Signatures, Part 1 is the first part of a series looking at Perl 6's incredibly versatile function signature features
More posts are coming as I dive deeper into Perl 6 and learn more. Enjoy!