In February I had the pleasure and honor of releasing the latest development version of the Perl 5 language interpreter: 5.21.9. Here are my notes on the work and on the epigraph I've chosen.
It's been a little while since we had a release. We took longer this time because this release provides a few major improvements we wanted to mature.
With 13 contributors and 23 tickets closed, I'd like to present Dancer2 0.159000.
In the previous post I discussed my January Pull Request Challenge contribution. It's only part 1 because there's another part: the contributions others made during their PRC which were related to projects I'm in charge of.
While I was focused on the social aspects of the PR Challenge, such as the IRC channel (opping literally everyone), the guides (wrote several), the repo (plus organization), and lately even a small parser for the web page Neil created (which will appear in another post), I still had my own responsibilities - mainly, my own PR challenge, and taking care of others' PR challenge contributions that fell under my purview.
Search this blog
- My perl 5.21.9
- Dancer2 0.159000 waiting for you on CPAN!
- Web scraping continued
- My January's Pull Request Challenge (part 2)
- My January's Pull Request Challenge (part 1)
- Downloading Criminal podcast episodes
- Downloading Welcome to Night Vale podcast episodes
- New Dancer2 release en route to CPAN: 0.158000
- CPAN Pull Request Challenge - resources available!
- New Dancer2 release already waiting on CPAN: 0.157000