I am proud to announce another release of Dancer2, carrying many changes and improvements, with 9 contributors and 21 tickets closed.
This release carries the following major changes:
* Workaround for multiple plugins with hooks.
* "send_file" is asynchronous by default. Fallback to synchronous.
* "prefix" now supports the entire route path spec ("/:var" now works in prefix).
* Clear up prefix inconsistencies ("/var" vs. "/var/").
* Proper package reported in logging.
If you're interested in web development and/or the Dancer web framework, we're running a very special Dancer Master Class at this year's YAPC::NA.
In February I had the pleasure and honor of releasing the latest development version of the Perl 5 language interpreter: 5.21.9. Here are my notes on the work and on the epigraph I've chosen.
It's been a little while since we had a release. We took longer this time because this release provides a few major improvements we wanted to mature.
With 13 contributors and 23 tickets closed, I'd like to present Dancer2 0.159000.
I recently gave a talk at AmsterdamX.pm about web scraping. I provided a few examples of scraping (most of them on my Github repo), and amongst them, a few relating to the January assignments page Neil has put up.