- Debian Stretch 9.8 and Linux Kernel 4.15.
- New installation wizard for Ceph in the UI,
- New HA policies freeze/fail-over/default for greater flexibility,
- Suspend to disk/Hibernation support for Qemu guests,
- Support for Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) authentication,
- Improved ISO …
Thruk is a multibackend monitoring webinterface which currently supports Naemon, Nagios, Icinga and Shinken as backend using the Livestatus API. It is designed to be a 'dropin' replacement (for Nagios web UI etc) and covers almost 100% of the original features plus adds additional enhancements for large installations and increased usability. Written in perl.