MojoConf has turned into MiniConf, with a social meeting on Friday, June 5 and a full day of Perl activities on Saturday, June 6. I'll give my "Become a CPAN Author in Three Hours" workshop on Saturday morning.
It looks like Mojoconf 2015 is being cancelled for lack of sponsorship. I was only involved as a trainer for one day so I'm not privy to everything else that was going on.
However, David Farrell and I are going to come up with something if you've already made plans to be in New York. I don't know what that it, but it might…
I've never had a reason to use multiple beginning-of-line anchors in a regex, so I wondered if it would work. I guess it does.
my $string = 'HERE';
This is line one
This is a cat
This is a dog
This is a lizard
This is a bird
That is a ostrich
David Farrell is conducting some Reddit experiments with his Perly::Bot. Through the _perly_bot user, he automagically injects things into the Perl subreddit, making a bit more like a feed aggregator. But that's just a start.
I like reddit because it allows for casual feedback, either up or down (unlike Likes). Some of that information could feed back into the bot. If someone's entries in blogs.perl.org, for instance, are consistently dis…
Search this blog
- "Become a CPAN Author" at MiniConf in NYC, June 6
- Mojoconf is cancelled; I'm scrambling to do something anyway
- I broke plenv and cpanm, and the systems they run on
- Huh. Multiple beginning-of-line anchors work
- What could a reddit bot do with feedback?
- CPAN Cleaning Day 2457044: Compiler::Lexer
- What should be in a CPAN distro README?
- My CPAN Cleaning, Day 2457034.500000
- CPAN Cleaning Day 2457027: Changes and README
- My CPAN Cleaning, Day 2457025.500000