The problem is that the list of authors is probably not complete and many of the articles that were included in the 4+ years of the newsletter were not tagged with the author. Especially in the first 2 years. So if you have some spare time and would like to help adding the authors to the articles....
All the source code is in ="h…
At the beginning of the year I've sent out a call for authors. It took us a while, but I am happy to report that there are already 3 guest-post from 3 different authors.
- Marpa for building parsers - a first look by Peter Jaquiery aka GrandFather on PerlMonks
- How to install Perl modules on FreeBSD by Steve Dickinson
- Benchmark: Refactoring MD5 calculation in Rex by Ferenc Erki, one of the core developers of…
Would you like to earn some money while writing articles about Perl? I am looking for authors for the Perl Maven site. If you are interested, please get in touch with me via email (gabor at szabgab.com).
I have started to create a list of programming exercises. Mostly extracted from my Perl beginner course. Some of them already have "Tools" that help solve the exercise. Some of them even have links to a solution in Perl 5.
If you have ideas for exercises I'd be happy to hear about them.
Search this blog
- 3 interviews about Perl projects
- The Perl Weekly needs you help
- Perl Maven guest-posts
- Earn money with your Perl articles
- Programming Exercises for beginners
- A micro contribution to Perl
- Small contribution to Perl 6: Configure Travis-CI for Perl 6 modules
- Vagrant Perl Development Environment v1.1.0 released
- Travis-CI and latest version of Perl 5
- Perl Maven facelift and new navigation