Mark eting may prefer vampires, but here's a different why Kephra keeps evolving, for all that are interested in dev tools, written in Perl. Oh , btw, it go ready on CPAN day - mere coincidence. :)
Cheers Perl community - I'm not dead :), no currently I partially study music and delve into instruments, - more precisely I'm building synthesizers with NI Reaktor.
Good morning, this will be about GCL (my attempt to make WxPerl programming fun) and I want alsohear from you if its allright to talk about that at this stage of development on Perl Workshop (one month to go so a lot will change).
Search this blog
- 5 part YAPC::EU report in German
- Kephra XP ded prototype works
- 1. Czech Perl Workshop
- More than a life sign
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 2
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 1
- Another reason to be Wx::Perl::Smart (Wx::RadioButtons under Mac)
- more thoughts on GCL
- Wx::Perl::Smart Design Decisions
- Where is App::Harmonograph ?