After my last rant about the p5 roadmap I wanted get technical again, but ... this last post about a link collection brought me back.:
As I talked during YAPC::EU with fellow Perl 6 fanboy mäsak about his (GOTO considered awesome) and mine (Perl 6 operators) recent talk I just summarized something I said and something he said and its just one little thought you might find nice too: Because normally as programmers we see it as as best practice from engineering point and so called best practices to have small manageable units (blocks, sub's classes,) and link them together as loosely as possible.
Mark eting may prefer vampires, but here's a different why Kephra keeps evolving, for all that are interested in dev tools, written in Perl. Oh , btw, it go ready on CPAN day - mere coincidence. :)
Search this blog
- What is the Perl community?
- YATOP5R (y a thought on Perl roadmap) [rewritten]
- programming from brain perspective
- 5 part YAPC::EU report in German
- Kephra XP ded prototype works
- 1. Czech Perl Workshop
- More than a life sign
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 2
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 1
- Another reason to be Wx::Perl::Smart (Wx::RadioButtons under Mac)