Cheers Perl community - I'm not dead :), no currently I partially study music and delve into instruments, - more precisely I'm building synthesizers with NI Reaktor.
Good morning, this will be about GCL (my attempt to make WxPerl programming fun) and I want alsohear from you if its allright to talk about that at this stage of development on Perl Workshop (one month to go so a lot will change).
Cheerio, in case you missed me, started to study again (compunter science and music) so had almost none time for Perl. Even worse, I was forced to learn and write Java. My complaint on international human rights court is pending. But now are holidays, time to prepare exams and .. to reflect about my open source activities.
I currently write a commercial app and found out that Wx::RadioButtons work differently under MacOS. These simply ignore the constant &Wx::wxRB_GROUP and slap together all the groups of a dialog. By toying around I found a way how to get several radio buttons (these labeled, round things from only one can be selected) in one dialog (following some style guidelines I guess), just put them on separate Wx::Panel. Than I remembered that Wx::Perl::RadioGroup does this anyway, and using them you also don't have to know about…
Search this blog
- More than a life sign
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 2
- Kephra, GCL, Tablets, state of my Perl projects Part 1
- Another reason to be Wx::Perl::Smart (Wx::RadioButtons under Mac)
- more thoughts on GCL
- Wx::Perl::Smart Design Decisions
- Where is App::Harmonograph ?
- Wx::Perl::Smart::* (technical advantages of GCL)
- Write GUI faster -> GCL
- How to get more/better Perl articles & docs